Wednesday 3 June 2020

who I am

Hi my name is Keiha. I live in New Zealand. I am a year 6 at Awapuni school.
I like rugby, gaming and driving my quad. I have 5 brothers and one sister.
I have one dog and one cat.
I like to play rugby a lot.
My goal is trying to be a professional basketball player or professional rugby player.
My culture is Maori and Samoan.


I really liked my maths,writing and everything at school and I'm really good at rugby,
basketball and gaming.
I enjoy playing rugby with my friends in bull-rush when we're aloud .
My challenges are to try and win the Wicker Cup this year and be awesome.


I am looking forward to this year because of our student-led conference and our
rugby games if we have any games because  of Covid-19.
My personal achievements are to try and win the Wicker cup this year and
try and win my basketball tournaments. The person that inspires me is my friend denim because he wants to be like me at basketball.

We were learning about Blog Comment Template.

The easy part the was thinking what to write.

The hard part was trying to remember what I was thinking.

Next time I will try and write down what I was thinking.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Keiha, I really liked how you added so much information about yourself. When I read your post I learnt alot about you like the things you like. Maybe Next time you could add more on your stems.
    From Kristie-lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristie-lee for Commenting on my blog. you are right I should do a bit more for my stems. but thank you for commenting on my blog.
      From Keiha

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.