Tuesday 19 June 2018

when I did a back flip



I Did a Back flip I fly.

  1. When I got up and  I was in my dream.
  2. When I woke up in a  Mansion and there was a cake.
When I did  a back flip and fly in my Mansion.


  • I quickly ran as fast as I could because  I was going to bed. When I went to sleep I was in my dream. When I went outside I look out at the nice sun. when I was outside I did a big backflip and I did backflips to my. Dad and Mako and Paddy and Keepa  and my mum and my Nan homes. When I was done my flying I went back inside my little homes and I had a big sleep. And Then I woke up again…



  • And I was in a  big Mansion!! I went for a look and there was a nice cake. When I went to look at the cake everyone came up from no place and side happy birthday Keiha.  And I went for a look at my Mansion and then I went outside in the night and it was Beautiful and it was bright and nice.


 When I was looking at my Mansion I went back in my Lamborghini  to my homes. And I got all of my thing and I went back in my Lamborghini  to my Mansion. When I put my thing in my Mansion I went to look at my Drop top   Lamborghini motorbike and more. And we live happily ever after.


  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.