Thursday 26 July 2018

going to wellington

keiha
1.When I was going to wellington.
2.the time when we stop.
3.when we got home at night time.

I quickly ran as fast as I could because I was going to Wellington.
I quickly jumped into the car and and went to Wellington.
We stopped at a
food store.  Keepa and my mummy and I went inside the


food store.It was nice and hot and had nice food.   Keepa and my mum and I


went back into the car and we went to Wellington in the car.


When I we went past the places I did some maths.


When we got home I was finished and I “quickly” ran inside and gave everyone a big  hug. And we live happily ever after.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.